Deadlines and Due Dates!
- October Student and Staff ACS – Due 11/16/2021. If OmniVest assists with your PIMS they have been sent to you for signatures. Once we receive them back we will submit promptly. If we are in the process of corrections we will be sending a new one once the updates are completed.
- Grad/Drop ACS – Due 11/16/2021. If OmniVest assist with your PIMS they have been sent to you for signatures. Once we receive them back we will submit them promptly.
- Child Accounting Correction Window – Closes 12/18/2021
- Dec. SPED Count – Due 12/17/2021. If OmniVest assists with your PIMS, look for an email from Andrea or Kim in the near future for the requested data.
Grants and State/Federal Reporting
- ARP ESSER 7% Set Aside Consolidated Application – Due 11/29/2021
If the School is interested, please contact the OmniVest team to assist with creating the budget and application submission in order to meet the deadline.
- ESSER II – Due 12/15/2021
OmniVest has sent out communication about the narratives and data needed for submission. Please finalize with your team how the School would like to use the funds and contact an OmniVest team member to assist with submission by the deadline.
WSFS Bank is conducting in-class presentations to students in both elementary and high schools. Below are the courses they currently conduct. This would be great for “career day” or any other special occasion.
- Credit Lesson Activity
- Credit Presentation
- General Career Presentation
- Money Management Presentation
- WSFS Philanthropy
Let us know if you are interested and we would be happy to assist in setting it up.